Love Favourite

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

TESTIMONALS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS




Hi Susan, Yes I Like the necklace sets & tiara very much. Many thanks. By Alexandra  (23/05/2014)
  • Gotten this beautiful earrings. worth the price and great seller! recommendable. will buy from you again! Thanks ya! Angeline Kwa-Hee (21/06/2013)
Thanks Love Favourite I've received my necklace already! It's even prettier real life than shown on the pictures! Looking forward to my snowflake piece in December. Thank you~~  Winnie Carmen Tan on 23/06/2012

Hi Susan, I have just received the necklace.It is lovely n my girl loves it, thank you for your excellent services !:)

Hi Susan,I have received it today.My daughter loves it.Thank you so much for your fast and excellent service.Will order again:) Regards,Eugena (29/09/2010)

Hi Susan, Received the timeless piece already. It just look sooooo ...DIFFERENT! So much nicer and gorgeous!! Love it with thanks!! Very efficiency and excellent services!


Hi Ms. Susan & All in lovefavourite, A Big Thank You To You Guys! Your necklace set had made me glowed on my solemnisation event on valentine's day! Without your help, our day wouldn't be that PERFECT! =) With regards,Sandy Q.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home